Saturday, June 25, 2011

The adventure to Lake Tobias!

Mommy and Daddy took me to Lake Tobias. Daddy said we were going to see lots of animals. He was right! I even got to pet some of the animals!

Daddy Lion

Mommy lion sleeping

I shook hands with a baby kangaroo!

A baby monkey with his mommy!

The baby monkey has ears like me but his are bigger!

Arghhhh!























That animal came on the bus and gave the driver a kiss!

This one wanted to give ME a kiss!

Daddy gave him a cracker instead!


Mommy and I played with the goats in the petting zoo area





This llama smiled at daddy

Daddy was being silly and pretended to kiss the llama! Mommy took a picture of it!

Silly goats would climb up on everything!



Mommy said this is a peacock. He was sitting way up on the roof of a house!

I was tired after a long day and fell asleep on the way back to daddy's truck!


Have an idea for an adventure or want to leave a comment? Do it right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment